In today’s business and marketing scene, it’s paramount to employ online strategies to market your brand and promote your products or services for success and growth. However, it doesn’t mean that you should neglect traditional marketing forms at the same time, whether it is print marketing, TV, or radio. The best approach is to incorporate both offline and online marketing approaches to bring wonders to your business. You’ll be amazed at how the integration of both can help your business flourish in time.
In this article, we will share three effective ways to incorporate offline and online marketing for overall business growth:
1. Maintain brand consistency
Before you start utilizing online and offline marketing strategies, remember to always have brand consistency. However, it doesn’t mean that since these are two different media, you will need to create separate branding. Make sure to maintain a consistent look, feel, and messaging across all platforms, both online or offline.
For instance, use the same logo and tagline for your digital and traditional marketing approaches. Even the application of colour psychology should remain consistent in all your digital channels and offline platforms. Keep in mind that brand consistency will help your target market recognize your business and differentiate you from other companies.
2. Use effective CTAs (from offline to online)
When using traditional forms of marketing, don’t forget to integrate effective calls-to-action (CTAs). These serve as guides that prompt users to take desired actions. You can also use them to direct the users to go from one medium to another, from offline to online. Here’s what you can do:
- Offline to a website: If you have promotional materials, always indicate CTAs to encourage your target audience to visit your site. You can include this on your flyers, leaflets, banners, and newsletters. A simple “visit our website for more details” message will do.
- Offline to social media: You can also include your social media links on your CTAs, apart from your website. Know that users love to engage with social media channels these days. For this reason, you can include simple messaging, such as “visit our Facebook page for more details” or “follow us on Twitter for regular updates.”
- Offline to email: Keep in mind that emails are still relevant today, where most businesses can’t live and survive without this powerful medium. As with your website and social media, provide your email address advising people to get in touch with you.
3. Employ online platforms for a physical store (from online to offline)
There are various ways you can utilize online platforms to make offline transactions. If you have a brick-and-mortar business, take advantage of digital marketing to have the audience visit your physical store. Here’s what you can do:
- SEO to offline: SEO entails optimizing your site, writing relevant content, and building links for your online presence. If you have a local business, you should optimize your website for local searches. When people are looking for products or services that your business can offer, you’ll likely get the top ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) environment, and these users are more likely to visit your store.
- Social media to offline: If you own a physical store, a restaurant, or a flower shop, it is beneficial to create social media profiles. Whether on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you can reach a wide range of audiences through these platforms. In the end, the users who follow you might eventually visit your store and patronize your business.
Marketing is an integral part of your business. Be sure to have brand consistency in all our marketing endeavours, always direct your offline marketing to your digital channels, and the other way around as well. Overall, incorporating online and offline marketing strategies can make a difference in your overall business growth and success in the long run!
We’re a full-service digital marketing agency in Ontario, Canada, providing digital solutions and services that cover SEO and web design down to digital marketing. If you’re looking to incorporate offline and online marketing for your business, let our marketing experts assist you!